Monday, August 4, 2014

Bout of Books 11 + Tentative TBR

Bout of Books 11 will take place from August 18 to August 24 and I intend to participate! I didn't do so well on the last one because it was at the end of the school year and I had finals to study for, but this one takes place before my classes start! I will be moving back to college on August 19, so I'm not sure how much reading will get done. My TBR for the read-a-thon assumes that I have finished every book for my August TBR (to be uploaded soon). As always, my TBR is highly ambitious because I don't see a point in aiming low.

  1. Hollow City - Ransom Riggs
  2. Throne of Glass - Sarah J. Maas
  3. Cinder - Marissa Meyer
  4. Scarlet - Marissa Meyer
  5. Cress - Marissa Meyer
  6. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Reread) - Queen J.K. Rowling ;)
  7. Steelheart - Brandon Sanderson
What will you read during Bout of Books 11?

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

No comments:

Post a Comment